going pee in the middle of the night

This is where the gals can have their very own discussions...

Postby canned o minimum » Fri Oct 28, 2011 9:45 pm

As the father to EIGHT girls, let me tell ya ... bringin little girls into the MENS room is jus plain GROSS ! Do they think they are Firemen or sumthin ??

And of course, when little girls say,"Daddy, I hafta pee!" That means RIGHT NOW !

They can't wait fer Daddy to MOP up after the firemens convention, and sure nuff.. they drop their britches right in a PUDDLE !!

As any of the women here can attest, mens bathroom etiquette is POOR at best ! Sorry guys.. yer BUSTED !
canned o minimum
1000 Club
1000 Club

Postby TheresaD » Sun Jan 15, 2012 12:00 am

Ok... this thread will probably never die! :lol:
I had to come back on and post this though. In a similar conversation in a Facebook group this item was mentioned by a friend. I think this could give the Go-Girl a run for it's money! :lol: :poop:
http://www.biffybag.com/
All The Best,

Theresa D.
Tearjerkers Great North Woods Chapter Director
68 Sprite 400
47 KIT Companion
TheresaD
Silver Donating Member

Postby Miriam C. » Sun Jan 15, 2012 12:53 am

TheresaD wrote:Ok... this thread will probably never die! :lol:
I had to come back on and post this though. In a similar conversation in a Facebook group this item was mentioned by a friend. I think this could give the Go-Girl a run for it's money! :lol: :poop:
http://www.biffybag.com/

:thinking: Well at least this one covers the tush! :worship:
“Forgiveness means giving up all hope for a better past.â€
Miriam C.
our Aunti M

Postby Maureenm » Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:01 am

A little spendy if one was to use very many, but it looks like it would prevent any kind a leak problem. I was thinking I might try out the go girl next camping season.
Thanks for posting.
Maureenm
Donating Member

Postby chamas » Sun Jan 15, 2012 8:12 am

Wow looks interesting :o :o :o

Might work instead of the outhouse's, just can't stand the smell of those outhouse's. :cry: :cry: :cry:

I's say it is worth looking into!!!!
This is Chell's appraisal formed in my mind about this particular matter. :-) Chell of www.tnttt.com formally www.mikenchell.com
chamas
Teardrop Advisor

Postby Ratkity » Sun Jan 15, 2012 8:35 am

chamas wrote:Wow looks interesting :o :o :o

Might work instead of the outhouse's, just can't stand the smell of those outhouse's. :cry: :cry: :cry:

I's say it is worth looking into!!!!

TravelJohns are cheaper and work great for a disposable. I'd pay someone $2 and change so I wouldn't have to go outside in below freezing weather at night to tinkle. LOL

http://tinyurl.com/89r3m2t

Hugs,
Ratkity

edit to add a url for the little angels
Ratkity
Gold Donating Member

Postby tearhead » Sun Jan 15, 2012 5:47 pm

They recommend using it while hiking, but you'd have a nice warm bag of urine to tote around. :?
Pat from Wisconsin
tearhead
Platinum Donating Member

Postby rebapuck » Mon Jan 16, 2012 4:53 pm

Not sure I want to totally drop my drawers to use the Biffy. To just urinate, I would stick to the GoGirl. Anything else will just have to wait.
Judy
1966 VW camper
1967 VW singlecab
rebapuck

Postby mandy » Thu Feb 02, 2012 5:56 pm

Are people still talking about this? ;) :lol:
The greatest wealth is to live content with little.
~Plato~
mandy
Donating Member

Re: going pee in the middle of the night

Postby ashleygries » Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:45 am

So an update on the P-style... I still haven't used it, but I did actually buy one for a friend of mine who is working for the government charting boat catches (aka: fisheries spy) out on the Eastern seaboard. She has told me some pretty gruesome tales of being aboard ships for days at a time as the only woman on a boat full of men whose only 'toilet' at sea is a bucket on deck. :frightened: Needless to say I immediately thought of the P-style, and sent one her way. She laughed so hard when she got it- saying that the guys would totally freak out to see her standing on the edge of the boat pissing off the side through all her wetsuits and what-not. :shocked:

So, not only is it a helpful tool during camping- but it can also fend-off worrisome males!! :drofl:

ashleygries
Teardrop Builder

Postby 2bits » Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:37 pm

ashleygries wrote:So an update on the P-style... I still haven't used it, but I did actually buy one for a friend of mine who is working for the government charting boat catches (aka: fisheries spy) out on the Eastern seaboard. She has told me some pretty gruesome tales of being aboard ships for days at a time as the only woman on a boat full of men whose only 'toilet' at sea is a bucket on deck. :frightened: Needless to say I immediately thought of the P-style, and sent one her way. She laughed so hard when she got it- saying that the guys would totally freak out to see her standing on the edge of the boat pissing off the side through all her wetsuits and what-not. :shocked:

So, not only is it a helpful tool during camping- but it can also fend-off worrisome males!! :drofl:

That's interesting because that one actually allows a female to pee standing up like a male! No canister, bucket, storage, just pick a tree LOL

The squat is gone!

Cool invention! I just bought one for my girlfriend!
Thomas

2bits
2bit Member

Postby S. Heisley » Sat Mar 03, 2012 9:21 pm

2bits wrote:
ashleygries wrote:So an update on the P-style... I still haven't used it, but I did actually buy one for a friend of mine who is working for the government charting boat catches (aka: fisheries spy) out on the Eastern seaboard. She has told me some pretty gruesome tales of being aboard ships for days at a time as the only woman on a boat full of men whose only 'toilet' at sea is a bucket on deck. :frightened: Needless to say I immediately thought of the P-style, and sent one her way. She laughed so hard when she got it- saying that the guys would totally freak out to see her standing on the edge of the boat pissing off the side through all her wetsuits and what-not. :shocked:

That's interesting because that one actually allows a female to pee standing up like a male! No canister, bucket, storage, just pick a tree LOL

The squat is gone!

Cool invention! I just bought one for my girlfriend!

You're very practical, Thomas. Did you put a flower in it when you gave it to her? HaHa! :lol:
S. Heisley
Super Lifetime Member

Postby 2bits » Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:26 am

Hehe Sharon, She is pretty easy going but there are limits LOL!!! Actually she was VERY happy with the thoughtfulness since we did some dry camping in Jan, we had the experience of having the need to where this would have come in very handy considering it was freezing outside!
Thomas

2bits
2bit Member

Postby S. Heisley » Sun Mar 04, 2012 8:59 pm

2bits wrote:Hehe Sharon, She is pretty easy going but there are limits LOL!!! Actually she was VERY happy with the thoughtfulness since we did some dry camping in Jan, we had the experience of having the need to where this would have come in very handy considering it was freezing outside!

Oh, you betcha! :thumbsup:
S. Heisley
Super Lifetime Member

Postby Wanna Be » Thu Mar 15, 2012 1:38 pm

Do you have a link for ordering one of these ? ? ? ?

I think it would work for one of my friends when fishing ! !

THANKS ! !

Wanna Be

;)

Lynn
This nation will remain the land of the free only so long as it is the home of the brave.
~Elmer Davis

"Well, if you can't believe what you read in a comic book, what can you believe?" ~ Bullwinkle J. Moose

Also I am a professional spelling butcher.. I don't carry a dictionary and my spell check is broke!!
Wanna Be
Gold Donating Member

PreviousNext

Return to Lady Teardroppers