Silver Beatle - She's now with an old friend!

...ask your questions in the appropriate forums BUT document your build here...preferably in a single thread...dates for updates, are appreciated....

Re: Silver Beatle - She's now with an old friend!

Postby aggie79 » Tue May 25, 2021 9:23 am

wlivesey wrote:Hi Tom! It's been a long time... Are you going to build another? I've still got my Northwestern Winter Warrior. It's doesn't really fit my family anymore but I can't seem to let it go.

Hi Bill,

It's good to hear from you...It has been a long time. Your NW Winter Warrior is still one of my all-time favorite builds!

I too had trouble parting with our teardrop. We've gotten older and slower, and the teardrop didn't have the conveniences we now want when we go camping. My best solution was to give my teardrop to a good friend, Thomas, who I know appreciates it. That said, there were no strings attached to the gift. If Thomas wants to "move it along" he is free to do with the teardrop what he wants - it's his.

As far as a build, we purchased a travel trailer and have been (infrequently) camping in it. I still want to do another build but, even though my wife and I are retired now, we're busier now than when we were working. We do have 3-year old grandson that we adore, and we try to spend as much time with him as we can without annoying his parents. We'll see how this whole Covid thing goes. If it hangs around, I'll probably do another build.

Take care,
Tom

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Tom (& Linda)
For build info on our former Silver Beatle teardrop:
Build Thread

aggie79
Super Duper Lifetime Member

Re: Silver Beatle - She's now with an old friend!

Postby 2bits » Tue May 25, 2021 9:45 am

She has a good home and I even spell Beatle correctly!
Attachments
594C207B-37B9-414C-9C7B-7B0BDFA64532.jpeg
594C207B-37B9-414C-9C7B-7B0BDFA64532.jpeg (175.07 KiB) Viewed 612 times
Thomas

2bits
2bit Member

Previous

Return to Build Journals