lil vardo 2

...ask your questions in the appropriate forums BUT document your build here...preferably in a single thread...dates for updates, are appreciated....

Re: lil vardo 2

Postby droid_ca » Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:53 pm

Hey Deryk , in regards to your arch how high from center is it? and do you remember how much material it took to go from one side to the other (circumference) of the arch as I'm thinking my build will most likely end up having an arched roof as well in stead of the regular pitched roof...on paper I like the 1.5 foot rise in the center as it is what seems to work best with my design. Just curious as to how much yours is ...Thanks for all the help
There is a world, just beyond now,
where reality runs a razor thin seam between fact and possibility;

Anywhere I roam where I lay my head is home....
“Fide Canem”
Please check out my build thread
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=52816
droid_ca
Donating Member

Postby ImDBatty1 » Fri May 17, 2013 4:42 pm

Deryk,

It's me again... :D

I can't decide which of your builds I like better, I think I like the idea of building up the walls on the ground, rather than off of the trailer itself... I don't know when I'll be ready to start mine, but I'm genuinely thanking you for all of your detailed posts, I greatly appreciate them! thank you for giving me many a inspiration! and curse you for making all of my insane ideas not seem so insane... :x :lol:
^v^
ImDBatty1
Teardrop Inspector

Postby ssj4jarrod » Sun Jul 07, 2013 7:50 pm

I really like that Vardo style. You have a beautiful trailer sir. I am starting a build and looking at profiles. Does the front facing door pose any weather challenges...
“You know that other party, who said he saw something, that we know did not happen? He realizes now, he didn't see what we know did not happen...â€
ssj4jarrod
Teardrop Builder

Postby CPnthrfan » Sun Aug 24, 2014 7:33 pm

looks good! nice job!
CPnthrfan
Teardrop Advisor

Previous

Return to Build Journals