Next camper #2

...ask your questions in the appropriate forums BUT document your build here...preferably in a single thread...dates for updates, are appreciated....

Re: Next camper #2

Postby pchast » Tue Dec 14, 2021 11:20 pm

I'd like to see it. Thanks.
:D
pchast
Platinum Donating Member

Postby Philip » Wed Dec 15, 2021 11:29 am

bdosborn wrote:I'd be interested in seeing that build. :thumbsup:
Bruce
P.S. I need to start a build thread for our van... :thinking: I dunno if I'd do it here or over on the Transit Form. I like it here but there's more participation over there.

I was wondering if you had decided to switch to a van. I remember your questions earlyer in this thread.

The problem I have seen on other forum is the build way to heavy crowd. That group also seem to be narrow minded and don't take well to new construction ideas/ styles. This site seems to be more open minded and very willing to talk a person threw any problems a member asks about.

To give you an example I joined a bus conversion forum. After reading quite a few build threads. Most of members were using screws to install the ceilings. This was into wood blocking used as a thermal break between the body framework and living space. I made a thread and asked one question. Why is everyone using screws for ceiling install instead for a small brad nailer. I had one answer. That was from a member that wondered the same thing. I decided not to ask why everyone was using 2x4's and 3/4" plywood as their main lumber choices. :lol:
Philip
Silver Donating Member

Postby Staryder61 » Tue Dec 28, 2021 1:14 am

I have enjoyed looking and reading through your van build. Thank you for posting it here.
So this spring I am going to be starting another build out of a old 25' shuttle bus I found.

I'd be interested in seeing the 25' shuttle build.
Stay safe, David

Our CTC
6' X 12' CTC = Texas Sized Tackle Box
http://www.tnttt.com/viewtopic.php?f=42&t=74704
Staryder61
Silver Donating Member

Previous

Return to Build Journals