Looking for Canned Ham or Old Shasta Blueprints.

Canned Hams of all types and sizes...and Bread Boxes to go with that ham......

Looking for Canned Ham or Old Shasta Blueprints.

Postby Patrick Star » Thu Nov 23, 2017 8:34 pm

I was looking around and found some plans for a 73 Caveman on eBay that I really like, but was wondering if there were any other old blueprints or highly detailed plans for free. My new year resolution is to build a 13-16 ft camper. Teardrops are out of the question for me due to shoulder and upper back pain, so maybe a small Canned Ham would fit the build. I'd like it to be a clone from an old Shasta, but would like a shower if able. Thinking out loud. Just enough room to house me on my monthly beach trips and up to the Natl Forest with my restored '84 200X. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. I'd like to make something that actually looks vintage, modern vintage.

I really like this one, but before I commit, I would like some input. This has been a dream of mine for about a year, and it's not going away.Image

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
Patrick Star
Teardrop Builder

Re: Looking for Canned Ham or Old Shasta Blueprints.

Postby greygoos » Fri Nov 24, 2017 7:41 am

Have you looked at the Design Library at the top of the page. There are a few stand ups on there as well as vintage plans.
greygoos
Silver Donating Member

Re: Looking for Canned Ham or Old Shasta Blueprints.

Postby Patrick Star » Sat Nov 25, 2017 9:47 am

greygoos wrote:Have you looked at the Design Library at the top of the page. There are a few stand ups on there as well as vintage plans.
I'll check it out!!

Thanks.

This is more than a dream. I know what Noah felt like when God told him to build the ark.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
Patrick Star
Teardrop Builder

Return to Canned Hams & Bread Loaves