Foam panels for sale.

Canvas covered foamies (Thrifty Alternatives...)

Moderator: eaglesdare

Foam panels for sale.

Postby jc143413 » Wed Nov 09, 2011 5:38 pm

Not sure of protocol concerning this but I just registered so be easy on me if I'm out of line by posting this here.

These are not mine and I have no affiliation with the owner, I merely saw it posted on my local Craigslist. I don't know why he posted in Birmingham, I think that he's in Georgia, but here it is.

http://bham.craigslist.org/mat/2692882800.html
jc143413
Teardrop Inspector

Postby GPW » Wed Nov 09, 2011 5:49 pm

JC, Thanks !!! That would sure be good for a BIG foamie ... Thick and at a good price ... if you live in Birmingham ... or GA... :thumbsup: Somebody’s going to be Lucky ... 8)
There’s no place like Foam !
GPW
Gold Donating Member

Postby eaglesdare » Wed Nov 09, 2011 6:09 pm

wow, that is a great price. approx 50% off a sheet of 2" stuff here. and these are 3.5. shame it wasn't closer to a foamling that had the money.
Louella
May the foam be with you.
eaglesdare
Donating Member

Postby GPW » Thu Nov 10, 2011 7:06 am

Somebody in the area will benefit ! Eagle , by the time either of us drove there , it would be negate any savings ... :cry:
Just think of what you could build with all that thick foam ... 8)

Here’s an idea ... :roll: I the past with the Foamie airplane guys , we’ve bought huge bundles of FFF (fan fold foam) and then shipped it to others by hitching a ride with other members going that way .... worked out Great for everybody , and made some new friends ... 8) Networking !!! Folks are always traveling , why not multitask ... ? :thinking:
There’s no place like Foam !
GPW
Gold Donating Member

Return to Foamies