Elastic liquid membranes

Finishes, paints and coatings

Elastic liquid membranes

Postby JasenC » Mon Jul 25, 2022 8:00 pm

Has anyone used this product to waterproof their camper.
This stuff is different than the elastomeric liquid flashing or roof patch coating membranes I've used in my work.

About this item
Exterior and Interior Waterproofing - Suitable for interior and exterior applications, fully submerged in water and below grade applications. SEMCO Liquid Membrane can be used as a primary waterproofing under tiles in a shower to protect substrate from moisture damage or it can be used as finish sealer. With SEMCO Liquid Membrane being UV stable, it works great for exterior deck, as a roof sealant and basement wall and floor to seal it off from penetrating moisture.
Suitable For Different Substrates - Can be applied on different substrates such as concrete, wood, interior/exterior cladding, metal and aluminium, Drywall boards, brick ,exterior stucco, RV roofs and metal roofs.
Highly Flexible and Durable - SEMCO Liquid Membrane Waterproof Sealant has an elongation of 1300% once cured and is therefore ideal for crack repairs or crack bridging. For cracks wider than 1/4" use SEMCO Fabric Reinforcement for added durability and preventing cracks from transferring into your finish.
Environmental Friendly - The SEMCO Liquid Membrane is water based, containing no solvents, VOC's or harmful odors. Safe for humans and pets alike, can be used indoors and outdoors with no special breathing apparatus
Easy Application - Open the container and start using. You can close the container and use later if you have left over material. No pot life or working time like 2 component products. Apply by Brush, Roller or High Quality Piston Paint Sprayer. Basically just like paint application!
Attachments
51A-4G-RPHL._SL1000_.jpg
51A-4G-RPHL._SL1000_.jpg (38.19 KiB) Viewed 437 times
Last edited by JasenC on Mon Jul 25, 2022 9:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'll be done when I'm finished, if that's not fast enough, take a number.

Build Thread https://www.tnttt.com/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=74269
JasenC
The 300 Club

Re: Elastic liquid membranes

Postby tony.latham » Mon Jul 25, 2022 8:53 pm

Has anyone used this product to waterproof their camper.

I saw a Facebook post somewhere that the builders used that stuff and it was blistering.

Tony
tony.latham
Gold Donating Member

Re: Elastic liquid membranes

Postby JasenC » Mon Jul 25, 2022 9:50 pm

I should have figured, at 1/5th the cost of Gaco deck coating.
I'll be done when I'm finished, if that's not fast enough, take a number.

Build Thread https://www.tnttt.com/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=74269
JasenC
The 300 Club

Return to Skinning secrets