Camping in N. Ga in a couple weeks

Camping in the Southeast, including North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida, Tennessee, Missippi & Alabama, also Southern Appalachian, Georgia, Florida, and Magnolia (Mississippi) Chapters of Tearjerkers

Camping in N. Ga in a couple weeks

Postby Kullas » Sat Mar 29, 2014 12:49 pm

I will be taking my new camper out in a couple weeks around the springer mountain area if anyone wants to join. there is enough room for a couple TD's if there is more we can use another campground in the Cohutta Wilderness area. Any interest?
Chris
Kullas
Donating Member

Re: Camping in N. Ga in a couple weeks

Postby kookenotes » Wed Apr 30, 2014 10:36 pm

Hi Chris - I am still a couple of weeks from having mine campable. My first trip is going to be a trout fishing trip back in the West Virginia/Maryland mountains the last week-end of May. After that is behind me, I will be looking for local camping opportunities and hope to find an active camping group in the Southeast. I live in the Roswell area and plan to camp a couple times per month throughout most of the year. We're lucky to have a climate that allows us to go pretty much year round. Hope to join you on one of your future trips. Bill
kookenotes
Teardrop Advisor

Re: Camping in N. Ga in a couple weeks

Postby buckisland1950 » Wed Apr 30, 2014 11:58 pm

If you're interested you might want to checkout this gathering in NC. http://www.tearjerkers.net/new_forum/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=7014. Should be quite a few teardrops there to check out and lots of good people to meet......
buckisland1950
Teardrop Builder

Return to Southeast