Looking for Aluminum Sheets in North Alabama

Camping in the Southeast, including North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida, Tennessee, Missippi & Alabama, also Southern Appalachian, Georgia, Florida, and Magnolia (Mississippi) Chapters of Tearjerkers

Looking for Aluminum Sheets in North Alabama

Postby AtHikerStew » Sat Feb 21, 2015 9:49 pm

Hi All, I'm looking for a supplier of painted aluminum sheets within 2hr driving distance of Huntsville. I've been looking around and can't seem to find what I'm looking for. Anyone out there know of a supplier? Thanks, Michael
AtHikerStew
Teardrop Inspector

Re: Looking for Aluminum Sheets in North Alabama

Postby steve cowan » Sun Feb 22, 2015 8:05 am

I got mine from Aluma-Panel.They have several locations one being in Bessemer,Al.I got mine from Atlanta area location and they make area deliveries weekly.
On orders over $100 they delivered to my residence for around $10 delivery charge.Well worth it.You can get 4' wide in several colors but 5' wide is mostly
white only.Hope this helps.

Steve
steve cowan
Donating Member

Postby ajwarren70 » Mon Feb 23, 2015 9:23 pm

I was able to find all the aluminum for my TD at Marty Robbins Roofing Co. Dothan, Alabama. I spoke with a gentleman names Mike Robbins. They are great people to work with. If you can't find it up there give them a try. It would be worth a call if nothing else.
Andrew
ajwarren70
Teardrop Inspector

Postby AtHikerStew » Tue Feb 24, 2015 1:28 pm

Thank you Steve and Andrew. I will check those places out and see what I can find. There is a retailer in Huntsville but their prices are not even in the ball park.
Thanks, Michael
AtHikerStew
Teardrop Inspector

Return to Southeast