Florida gatherings Jan.21-26

Camping in the Southeast, including North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida, Tennessee, Missippi & Alabama, also Southern Appalachian, Georgia, Florida, and Magnolia (Mississippi) Chapters of Tearjerkers

Florida gatherings Jan.21-26

Postby gassman » Sun Jan 08, 2006 10:42 pm

Are there any gatherings near Lake Placid Fla. the week of Jan 21st? My wife and I are planning ourf first build; it is also our first trip to Florida; we are very unfamiliar with the state and could use some advise. Thanks!
gassman
Teardrop Master

Postby Woody » Mon Jan 09, 2006 12:18 am

The only up coming Teardrop gathering is the Florida Chapter of the Tear Jerker's event at Little Talbot State Park by Jacksonville, Florida in Feb. 10 - 12 that is upcoming that I know of. I haven't heard of anything in Jan
Woody
The Tear Jerker's, Florida Chapter Director
E-mail: [email protected]
Tear jerker chapter site http://www.tearjerkers.net/forums/
Check the SE section for gathering information
Tear Jerkers new site http://www.tearjerkers.net/forums/
Enjoying life in 12 ounce increments is what it's about
Woody
2000 Club
2000 Club

Postby madjack » Mon Jan 09, 2006 12:43 am

gassman, Welcome to the world of dazed and bedazzled builders and dreamers...a little more info please...where are ya comin' from, what parts of Fl are ya wantin' to see, how long ya gonna be there...this will help those members in Fl to help you plan out your trip...You say you are plannin' on building a trailer...what kind...have you settled on a profile, size, etc. yet...Well this is a good place to get answers...sometimes even good ones ;) ...just remember that we require pictures so that we don't tax our brains to much and because we really do luv da pics...even of your vacation... :D :lol: ;)
madjack 8)
...I have come to believe that, conflict resolution, through violence, is never acceptable.....................mj
madjack
Site Admin

Return to Southeast