Need interior layout ideas

Converting Cargo Trailers into TTTs

Need interior layout ideas

Postby Wrecit » Fri Aug 05, 2022 3:18 pm

It seems my son's have a life of their own so work on the trailer is on pause for a few weeks. I am taking this time to finally focus on the interior layout and am looking for ideas. Here's the floorplan so far (the wall thickness is actually 2 inch but the program forces them to read 6 inch. The interior space is actually correct though)

The space between cabinet and bed is 5ft 10in x 7ft 8inch

Also her is a picture of the rear to get an idea of bed height and the location of what I been calling the bed shelf

Have tossed around a sofa, or built in eating area but open to all ideas right now
You hide your conversion and call it stealth. I put mine out in the open and give it a beer.

viewtopic.php?f=50&t=74635
Wrecit
Teardrop Master

Re: Need interior layout ideas

Postby Modstock » Fri Aug 05, 2022 8:18 pm

I grabbed ideas from other builds but the main idea on mine was to .

1.) keep the heavy weight like water and such near the axle or just forward of it .
2.) A rear entry for more privacy.

Sent from my SM-A115AP using Tapatalk
Last edited by Modstock on Fri Aug 05, 2022 11:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Modstock
1000 Club
1000 Club

Re: Need interior layout ideas

Postby Wrecit » Fri Aug 05, 2022 9:12 pm

As you see in the second picture rear entry is not an option. The opening you see will have a door with piano hinge at the bottom that will open and have a tent over it to allow the full mattress to push out 38 inches outside the back.

I actually removed the entire rear of the trailer and welded and reframed the entire rear
You hide your conversion and call it stealth. I put mine out in the open and give it a beer.

viewtopic.php?f=50&t=74635
Wrecit
Teardrop Master

Return to Cargo Trailer Conversions