ReoRon's Kansas Campout - Crawford St Park OCT 3-4-5

Colorado, Kansas, Missouri, Iowa, Minnesota, North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska, Wyoming & Montana, also Rocky Mountain and Heart of America Chapters of Tearjerkers

Postby pete.wilson » Sun Oct 05, 2008 1:43 pm

Hey

Sounds like a good time for everyone; sorry I missed it, would up not going to the Honoboa Bigfoot festival either. Had to pay for partial license plates and was done for a pulled muscle in my back which is better but still a bit on the sore side.

I did find a guy about 1/8th mile from me on Lincoln street here in Ottawa that has a tear parked in his driveway and I wondered if here is a member, haven't had a chance to talk to him.

Pete Wilson
Ottawa, KS
Why hasn't anyone found a dead bigfoot? When was the last time you found a dead deer, bear, coyote, fox, squirrel, etc. that died in the woods.........Hmmm.
pete.wilson
The 300 Club

Postby RAYVILLIAN » Sun Oct 05, 2008 3:59 pm

Gary and I just got home ... THANKS RON AND JULIE TOO ... for a great gathering. This will definitely be a repeat in the future. I took a bunch of pictures plus the group picture ... will get them posted later this afternoon after get unpacked. :applause:
Where ever we raise the hatch is home.
Darn blank states keep getting further away and we keep traveling slower ain't never gona get this map full.
111961Image
RAYVILLIAN
Lifetime member

Postby Miriam C. » Sun Oct 05, 2008 6:21 pm

8) What you all missed. Was a bit busy so didn't get too many pictures.

Warpony size fire ring.

Fire started.

Jewels and Dragons!

The rest of them are in my Photobucket 8)
http://s165.photobucket.com/albums/u78/ ... ke%202008/

Thanks Ron so much. We had a wonderful peaceful weekend.......Perfect would have lasted longer 8) ;)
“Forgiveness means giving up all hope for a better past.â€
Miriam C.
our Aunti M

Postby WarPony » Sun Oct 05, 2008 9:20 pm

Good job, Miriam!! I like the "stalker" pics that are taken from behind the trees :lol: .............

Jeff
ImageImage

Still a million dollars away from being a millionaire!!
WarPony
Donating Member

Postby Miriam C. » Sun Oct 05, 2008 9:32 pm

WarPony wrote:Good job, Miriam!! I like the "stalker" pics that are taken from behind the trees :lol: .............

Jeff

8) Just about had to get behind the trees to get the fireplace in the picture. :thumbsup:
Miriam C.
our Aunti M

Postby Mighty Mouse » Sun Oct 05, 2008 10:58 pm

I'll post pics to my gallery this week some time just to show I had the camera out. LOL. This was a great weekend with near perfect weather and a truly great group to be with. This was our first teardrop gathering and it won't be our last, we met a wonderful group of people who made us feel very welcome. Thank you all for a ggreat time just what the doctor orderd.
Bud and Kathy
Mighty Mouse
Teardrop Builder

Postby Mike C. » Mon Oct 06, 2008 11:19 am

Thanks Ron!!!!!

I had a great time and am ready to attend again...tell me when.

I would like to thank Trudy and Gary for breakfast.....it was excellent.

The group meal was also excellent with great quantities of food and no one left hungry.

Do you see a pattern here? ( My love of great food. )

Thanks to Jeff ( the fire bug ) for a great fire, both nights and mornings , and during the day. Hummmm, maybe he is a fire bug. :lol: :lol: And Tony....the colors man....the colors.

If I hadn't had a kindling breaking accident :oops: , it would have been perfect.

We had the park to ourselves. Clean bathrooms, hot showers and no young kids playing rock and roll music 'til 2:00 AM. The only adult beverages in sight were consumed by us.

I enjoyed meeting all the new faces and we had quite a few people drop by just to take a look at the trailers. Several older male visitors asked me about how long and hard it was to build our trailer and I said it was really easy, then pointed to Miriam and said ask her, she built it. The looks on their faces was worth it. :lol: :lol: :lol: I told them I was only around for the heavy lifting and the cash. :oops:

Thanks again Ron and all that attended, you and the great weather made for a perfect camping weekend.
Uncle M ( Mike )
Mike C.
our Uncle M

Postby ARKPAT » Mon Oct 06, 2008 11:30 am

Wow looks like you all had fun! :applause:

I was two hours late getting out of work with a major problem. :cry: :roll: :oops:

I ran out of time and energy with a LOOONG Saturday night into Sunday morning at work. :? :thinking:

Well maybe LCG III. :worship:

:thumbsup:

Pat
Life is to short always eat dessert first.
ARKPAT
1000 Club
1000 Club

Postby oklahomajewel » Mon Oct 06, 2008 1:34 pm

Yes yes and ditto, yes ..... it was good camping with my MO & KS friends and great getting to meet Joyce & her son Zane and see thier teardrop.

I took lots of pics and luckily am getting my laptop back as soon as I get to the FedEx office this afternoon !!!! If they reloaded Windows then I should be getting my pictures on photobucket tonite ...

FYI >...... if you weren't there, those 50cents of strings of icicle lights made some terrific colors in the fire and lasted for about an hour !!! Thanks Tony & Kathy.

Just a couple of weeks till the big one !!! LCG !!!
Some things are way over my head !! ...but it keeps me looking UP!
oklahomajewel
3000 Club
3000 Club

Postby Miriam C. » Tue Dec 30, 2008 6:13 pm

Miriam C.
our Aunti M

Previous

Return to North Central