The LT... Thomas' Luxury Tent

...ask your questions in the appropriate forums BUT document your build here...preferably in a single thread...dates for updates, are appreciated....

Re: The LT... Thomas' Luxury Tent

Postby parnold » Sat Apr 14, 2012 12:10 pm

If she put another table on the other side would it fly?

:lol:

It looks great!
parnold
Donating Member

Postby KCStudly » Sat Apr 14, 2012 4:30 pm

parnold wrote:It looks great!

+1 :thumbsup:
KC
My Build: The Poet Creek Express Hybrid Foamie

Poet Creek Or Bust
Engineering the TLAR way - "That Looks About Right"
TnTTT ORIGINAL 200A LANTERN CLUB = "The 200A Gang"
Green Lantern Corpsmen
KCStudly
Donating Member

Postby O'Shell » Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:48 pm

Well Thomas I made it! All 56 pages! Read every post and it only took a week. Super cool build journal. I have a plan to make a slightly bigger "widget". I am at the gathering supplies and planing phase. I wanted to thank you for the information you and others have shared here as it is a gold mine of knowledge. I plan to start a build journal soon so keep an eye out. Kudos to your ambition! :thumbsup:
"Flying is just falling with style"

My build thread
O'Shell
Teardrop Inspector

Postby 2bits » Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:24 pm

O'Shell wrote:Well Thomas I made it! All 56 pages! Read every post and it only took a week. Super cool build journal. I have a plan to make a slightly bigger "widget". I am at the gathering supplies and planing phase. I wanted to thank you for the information you and others have shared here as it is a gold mine of knowledge. I plan to start a build journal soon so keep an eye out. Kudos to your ambition! :thumbsup:

Wow! I haven't seen this in a while so thank you and all I can say is that you are already ahead of the game because you understand one thing when it comes to building something... research! I remember when I first got into this I was up every night until 2am and I could not get enough! You are WELL on your way!!! Please send me a PM if you think of it when you begin your build thread in the "Build threads" section! I think you will do well!

Thanks again!
Thomas

2bits
2bit Member

Previous

Return to Build Journals