Register

Threads about the forum, forum software, forum features, etc

Register

Postby mikeschn » Sun Sep 08, 2013 12:05 pm

----------------------
Important: I am seeing quite a few people that are trying to sign up, not getting emails from me. The easiest way to make sure you get my emails is to add [email protected] to your contacts list. Or check the whitelist directions below...
----------------------

I've stopped using the old admin email account, as I am getting 62,000 email messages a year there. So be sure to use [email protected]

To register for a free account here on TNTTT.com, just send an email to [email protected]

You can paste this, or just write an email that is similar, and includes your preferred username.

========================
Dear Mike,

Please create a free tnttt account for me.

Desired Username:

My interest in joining the forum is:

Thanks,
Your name
========================

The reason I ask about your interest is to make sure you are not a spambot. Yea, we've been invaded! So just give me a couple lines, telling me who you are, what you might be interested in building, or something similar. Just about everyone gets approved! :D

I typically sign up everyone every few days. If you have not gotten an email from me within a few days, check your spam box, and/or make sure [email protected] is whitelisted. Here's how to whitelist me: http://www.firemailing.com/whitelist.html

---------------------
Oh and to make sure you get notifications from the forum you'll want to whitelist [email protected] (Usually just adding [email protected] to your contacts list is all you need to do.)
---------------------

Mike...
The quality is remembered long after the price is forgotten, so build your teardrop with the best materials...
mikeschn
Site Admin

Return to Threads about the forum!