Dam Wedding Pics Go Here! Congrats Dean&Joanie

That area of Southern Oregon and Northern California. (Ask Dean!) Includes Jefferson State Tearjerkers

Re: Dam Wedding Pics Go Here! Congrats Dean&Joanie

Postby Ron Dickey » Wed May 08, 2013 11:29 am

I was asked to be the Photographer..... But with out all of you who had a camera many of the on going events would have been missed Thank you very much for making Dean and Jonnie's Wedding complete.

106026 ................................. 106027........................

Groom's got to look the part

music was simple and light

106030.................................... 106031...................................
Best man...................................................... The Bride..........................................

Ring Barer

.....................................................................106033.........................................................
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,In the movie Run away Bride it was said " She did it She did it" ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Where was that did you say??

And WHO GOT THE AWARD FOR THE HAPPIEST CAMPER

I did not get a photo of the Maiden of Honor Hope someone has a photo of her. I did not know how to move the photo's over with out the dots
Inside almost done--Trolly top has opening windows & roof.doors need assembling--pictured above waley windows..galley 1/3 done
Cross Bow in Build Journals....http://www.tnttt.com/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=54108
Ron Dickey
Silver Donating Member

Postby Ron Dickey » Wed May 08, 2013 12:54 pm

I did not forget

the support group the ones that made it all click and there are many more but they will show on pamplin grove or in the music DVD that the two newly weds will get. :applause:

Inside almost done--Trolly top has opening windows & roof.doors need assembling--pictured above waley windows..galley 1/3 done
Ron Dickey
Silver Donating Member

Postby The Teardrop Nanny » Wed May 08, 2013 2:35 pm

Thank you so much Ron and Lucia, for taking photos and herding those folks around for photo ops. We look forward to seeing the compilation of the photos, and so appreciate your willingness to step up and take pictures for us. Thanks for paying it forward..... :R
Life's uncertain...eat dessert first. Check out our cooking channel for cast iron:
www.youtube.com/outdoorcastironcook Dean & Joanie, your hosts
The Teardrop Nanny
Teardrop Muse

Postby teardrop_focus » Fri May 10, 2013 9:13 am

Tanya and I offer our very best wishes to Dean and Joanie! May you live in perpetual bliss! as Tanya and I have... lol.

The pictures are great; the food, the cake, the dulcimer, the people... it all looks like a perfect day.

I was unable to get away this year due to a 60-hr-per-wk work schedule, but rest assured! that progress is being made on my teardrop project (as is my Coleman stove and lantern collection for it's galley... hee!)

I will be teadroppin' at a future Dam Gathering and it is one of my Top Five on the bucket list to get to an IRG. You all have been a pretty patient group.

Here's to the newlywedded couple! :P

:)

"There is something about these little trailers that brings out the best in people." - BigAl, Scotland, 2010

"Climb the mountains and get their good tidings. Nature's peace will flow into you as sunshine flows into the trees...
The winds will blow their own freshness into you and the storms their energy, while cares will drop away like autumn leaves..." - John Muir, 1898

Chris Squier / teardrop_focus :-)~
teardrop_focus
Donating Member

Postby S. Heisley » Fri May 10, 2013 8:53 pm

I didn’t take many pictures; but, sometimes the ones I take are different. For instance, this one shows Joanie’s veil and a glimpse of her lovely hair. It also shows a four-legged Little Hog (ring bearer) being protective.

Here is a picture of the bride and groom (Joanie and Dean) with their happy camper award.
It was taken from the very back of the peanut gallery, so, may not be the best picture; but, you can read the plaque and see a smile!

S. Heisley
Super Lifetime Member

Postby The Teardrop Nanny » Fri Jun 14, 2013 2:05 am

:lips: got a great disc of photos from Ron D. and one set to music. We got to view them right after we came home at about 4 am in the morning after finding out my residence in town flooded....both floors. I said it came just when we need something happy and uplifting, especially after slogging through the chaotic rain forest that had developed at my place. I had been slowly transitioning items from that house to our Firehouse and luckily, the night before I brought over all our remaining wedding presents. Campfire story time someday.... :R Yikes! a mess as you can imagine and I have had to do so much laundry. :x

May started out so wonderful with the wedding. The end of the month with the ice machine malfunction was a real bummer. On the bright side I get all new carpet and flooring, paint job, all sheet rock replaced as water wicked up the walls.. Oh, also the top of a BIG tree right beside the house snapped off two days prior to this , but landed perfectly between the house, garage and stairway on the small patch of green lawn. The lawn is completely engulfed but I couldn't have gotten a timber topper to land it any finer. Now I'll need to get a crew over to cut it up and haul it away. Other workers are busy still drying out the upper and lower parts of the house.
Thanks for the pictures, Sharon! I love the one from the back showing my veil.

Dean and I thank all of you for the lovely gifts you gave us at the Dam ;) Gathering. As you can see I've been very busy with this H20 problem, the end of my school year, and retirement of my career (30+ yrs.), but the real problem in returning a prompt thanks to all of you folks who gave gifts at the wedding and my bachelorette bash was........and those who know me know I try to keep meticulous records... 8) .......
was the water permeated all my files, personal and professional, for the last 6 years. and soaked all the IRG files which had your addresses and numbers. I have saved those binders over the years which contain so much contact info for you. I am grateful it was an off year for the IRG cuz the 2 car garage is where I stage most of the items for the event until we load 'em up in July.

Anyway, we are both looking forward to hitting the road and celebrating the Summer Solstice Jefferson State style. What a month it has been, but :twisted:

SCHOOL'S OUT FOREVER !!!!
AND I LOVE MY HUSBAND. HE'S AN AMAZING MAN.
xox TDN
Life's uncertain...eat dessert first. Check out our cooking channel for cast iron:
The Teardrop Nanny
Teardrop Muse

Postby Ron Dickey » Wed Sep 18, 2013 12:38 pm

I hope you were able to see all the photo's I sent you on that DVD included were slide show and individual photo's

Ron
Ron Dickey
Silver Donating Member

Postby The Teardrop Nanny » Sat Sep 21, 2013 11:07 pm

:D Yes, yes, yes, and thanks again, Ron. Earlier in the week I took the discs down and had them "develop" the pictures. Then I spent the last few days organizing them. Dean is putting the programs on our lap tops and we will take them to the venue tomorrow and put them on display. I will also continue cutting, pasting and scrapbooking the pictures of the 9/22 local reception. Now I have two beautiful albums to share with our friends and family who weren't able to come to Shasta.
:) You did good work, Ron!!
The Teardrop Nanny
Teardrop Muse

Postby Rhino Ray » Mon Sep 30, 2013 12:28 am

Dean and Joanie; What a great time, it was an honor attending your wedding. Carol and I were thinking about you guys when we got to go camping at Pamplin Grove a couple months ago. :D Looking forward to IRG 5.0 How soon will you have the date? :thinking:
The eleventh commandment: Ye that snoozeth loozeth. Selling real estate in ALL of Jefferson State (Northern California and Southern Oregon)

My Build http://www.tnttt.com/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=49746
Rhino Ray
Silver Donating Member

Postby Ron Dickey » Tue Oct 01, 2013 9:00 am

They stand in line at the county Parks office on Dec. 31 st. They camp out with the trailer and ask folks to join them so if you are not doing anything then you can join them or bring them some food wine beer and other fun to keep them happy Kevin often joins them too.

Ron
Ron Dickey
Silver Donating Member

Postby S. Heisley » Tue Oct 01, 2013 9:43 am

Ron Dickey wrote:They stand in line at the county Parks office on Dec. 31 st. They camp out with the trailer and ask folks to join them so if you are not doing anything then you can join them or bring them some food wine beer and other fun to keep them happy Kevin often joins them too.

Ron

Ron, if I remember correctly, Dean posted that the county is changing things this next time and will be using a telephone system for their reservations. How that will turn out is anybody's guess. We'll just have to wait and see.....

Regardless, as soon as they get the reservation, Dean or Joanie will post a message on this forum, to start our individual reservation sign-up mailings. If anybody wants a chance to go, don't let the door hit you on the way to the mailbox! The last time, they were sold out in about two weeks!
S. Heisley
Super Lifetime Member

Postby atahoekid » Mon Oct 21, 2013 12:40 am

My wife has mentioned several times (as though I don't always hear her.... :shock: :shock: ) that she REALLY wants to go the IRG. Is there a "best" place to keep watching for announcements?
Mel

"Believe in your abilities... Remember amateurs built the ark, professionals built the Titanic"

"Indecision may or may not be my problem" Jimmy Buffet

The Road Foamie Build Thread: viewtopic.php?t=45698
atahoekid
Platinum Donating Member

Postby asianflava » Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:32 am

The best place would be:
http://www.pamplingrove.com
asianflava
8000 Club
8000 Club

Postby S. Heisley » Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:26 pm

Mel, you probably won't hear much until late December; but, keep you eyes open! :SG
S. Heisley
Super Lifetime Member

Postby The Teardrop Nanny » Mon Nov 04, 2013 11:11 am

8) Our first day of fall wedding reception locally was a wonderful event! The turn out of folks was great, and the food was fantastic. There will be more pictures to share when the photographer gifts me with them. It has been a delight to celebrate over the months being "newlyweds".

As for the IRG 5.0........we WILL NOT KNOW the date until after the first business day in January of 2014. We are planning for the MONTH of JULY, and have our eye on one of the last two weekends in that month. However, NOTHING IS A GIVEN until after the New Year, and there is no guarantee that July will be available when we phone in. Last year the "new" SYSTEM (phone in) went well, but we had a BYE year and did not request a date at all. CHECK BACK ON OUR PAMPLIN GROVE SITE AFTER THE 1st of the year for date/registration info. We have been focusing on our Outdoor Cast Iron Cooking Channel, so the IRG 5.0 has not yet been updated/added.
Joanie
The Teardrop Nanny
Teardrop Muse

Previous

Return to Jefferson State