Southern Appalachian Chapter *Fall Crawl 2005*

Camping in the Southeast, including North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida, Tennessee, Missippi & Alabama, also Southern Appalachian, Georgia, Florida, and Magnolia (Mississippi) Chapters of Tearjerkers

Postby SinWagon » Mon Oct 24, 2005 11:26 pm

What a great time!!! It was great seeing a lot of you again, and making some new friends. We missed a few of you as well, and we hope to see you in December at Myrtle Beach.

Here are some pics from Davidson River. (just click on the Davidson River album)
SinWagon
Teardrop Inspector

Postby ALAN GEDDES » Tue Oct 25, 2005 4:33 pm

Looks like fun was had by all. Seems odd not to see the Pickle Palace Inn there though. Get to work Chip. Let's see some photos of the new folks tears.
Alan
ALAN GEDDES
1000 Club
1000 Club

Postby Ross Wade » Thu Oct 27, 2005 9:44 am

I am a little slow at getting the pictures posted, but here they are: http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/tearjerkers2004/my_photos and go to the 2005 Fall Crawl album.

We had tons of fun once again. Then again I have never been to a bad gathering before :roll: Great food as always and just the right amount this time.

There were many who came (as far as 5 hours away) to spend the day with us on Saturday and lots of pictures were taken too.

We had 5 states represented, TN, GA, VA, NC, and SC. Not a bad turn out. A few new faces to join our group. Hope to see ya'll at the next ones :thumbsup: The Root Tripin' wasn't too too bad this time :R

Thanks again to all of you for making this another great TearJerkers gathering and hope to see everyone at Raccoon Holler in May 2006.

Till next time, see you 'round a campfire somewhere real soon,
Ross
Ross
Southern Appalachian Tearjerker Chapter Director
Ross Wade
Southern TearJerker

Postby john » Wed Nov 02, 2005 9:53 pm

I couldn't have had a better time. This is one of my first trips in the tear and it did far better than expected. body heat kept us at 62 degrees that second night and 72 the first.

I met good people that I hope to see again and saw teardrops (other than mine) for the first time. I do have to apologize for not making the dinner, though; I was putting the kids down for bed.

I hope to you at the beach.

john
Build I -- Scenic ---
http://www.flickr.com/photos/8121727@N04/
Goto the Tear Build file

Build II -- Scenic II ---
viewtopic.php?t=29603

Build III -- Scenic Solo---
viewtopic.php?f=50&t=50324

Travel Blog----Now without Political Commentary
http://polifrogblog.blogspot.com/2009/0 ... -2009.html

The Constitution was ratified, not an interpretation thereof...

Penomeli ikibobo
john
john
500 Club

Previous

Return to Southeast